EVENT: SCAVENGER RISING
The event will start soon after 8.1 lands on your platform. The event task chain will be available in the Operations interface.
Meet a new faction – Scavengers. Robot battlefields are like pastures to them. Scavengers cross the vast plains with their mobile encampments. As they go, they pluck the grounds for scrap and valuables. Any piece of junk can find a second life in scav's hands.
Join Adam O'Leary, Roberto Baros and their newly found mate Peregrin Raine in a new story!
You will find these new items in Special Deliveries and operations throughout the event:
- New mothership: Northlight
- New drone: Armadillo
- New weapons: Gargantua, Pantagruel
- New pilots: Roberto Baros (Skyros), Peregrin Raine (Blast Rockets)
- New titan module: Grand Balanced Reactor
- Special editions: Scavenger Heimdall, Scavenger Lantern, Scavenger Dazzler
- Paintjob: Scavenger Skyros
NEW GAME MODE: HUNTING GROUNDS
Hunting Grounds is a new solo mode available during the Scavengers Rising event.
This mode is available for a limited time only and allows you to use special Hangar presets. Kill the Grey AI Spiders to increase your reward and complete quests. Try to survive and kill as many spiders as possible.
Enter the Hunting Grounds with a Scavenger Ticket. You will have one daily ticket for free!
NEW MOTHERSHIP: NORTHLIGHT
Your very personal rejuvenating flower at your orbital service! This defense ship will let you get through the hardest battles with barely a scratch. On activation, the ship launches an orbital beam, repairing the robot and all allies in a small radius. Durability points that exceed robot's maximum durability are transformed into an Aegis shield. All robots inside the area of effect get additional defense points.
NEW TITAN WEAPONS: GARGANTUA, PANTAGRUEL
Super-heavy magnetic weapon that deals damage to several enemies in front of it. It tears microbots and enemy robot part to repair your own Titan.
NEW TITAN MODULE: GRAND BALANCED REACTOR
Increases both the durability and damage of the Titan.
NEW DRONE: ARMADILLO
Every time your robot destroys an enemy or captures a beacon, it receives 15 defense points until the end of the match.
NEW PILOTS: ROBERTO BAROS, PEREGRIN RAINE
Roberto Baros: When switching to attack mode, Skyros activates a Suppression effect, reducing the outgoing damage of all enemies within 100 meters.
Scavenger to the bone, always willing to fill people in on dustman's way of life.
Peregrin Raine: Scald, Scorcher and Incinerator partly ignore enemy Defence systems.
Peregrin Raine is a descendant of Old Earth survivors. His parents sealed themselves in a bunker when the Cataclysm hit many years ago. Now Roberto needs your help with turning Peregrin into a true Scavenger. Complete his questline and unleash Peregrin's true potential!
- Smuta, Razdor and Kramola SFX volume reduced.
- During Legendary Days mini-event, you can now upgrade your pilot at a discount if you have sufficient amount of gold. Previously, the discount worked, but you had to have more gold on you account than actually needed to upgrade the pilot.
- Maya Patel's ability now works as intended
- Fixed Scarab Leech visual bug on robot deployment screen
THE LIST OF EVENT TASKS
New tasks from the list will appear daily and help you progress through Event Operation story.
- Watch the act of bravery of Theseus
- Deal damage using old robots
- Warm up with Roberto: Win some battles
- Warm up with Roberto: Win some battles in Free For All
- Show Peregrin the World: Take part in some battles
- Show Peregrin the World: Capture some beacons
- Peregrin's first tasks: repair some durability in battle
- Peregrin's first tasks: get honor points for being at the first place by repairing others
- Help Peregrin release his anger: deal damage to other robots
- Help Peregrin release his anger: destroy the other robots
- The operation starts: capture the beacons
- The operation starts: deal damage using robots with built-in phisical shields
- Help Peregrin to do something outstanding: get honor points
- Help Peregrin to do something outstanding: get first places in battles
- Which robots are better: Use DSC robots to destroy enemies
- Which robots are better: Use SpaceTech robots to destroy enemies
- Roberto found sniper guns: deal damage at 500 and further range
- Roberto found close combat guns: deal damage at 200 and closer range
- Scouting at Evolife's checkpoint: destroy enemies using Evolife robots
- Scouting at Evolife's checkpoint: liberate beacons using Evolife robots
- Siege the Evolife base: get honor points for deploying Titans
- Siege the Evolife base: get honor points for destroying Titans
- Escape from Evolife base: destroy Evolife robots
- Escape from Evolife base: deal damage, using robots with jumping or flying abilities
- Use Peregrin's tactics to protect the settlement: win several battles in Domination mode
- Use Peregrin's tactics to protect the settlement: win several battles in Team Deathmatch mode
- Have some fun: perform double kills
- Have some fun: perform triple kills